Learning from Failures
Never waste a failure; learn from them.
What can failures teach us?
1. Failures are never final. There is only one way to become a failure; give up.
2. Failures make us more resilient. Go for even bigger failures.
3. Failures make us more humble. Humiliation is necessary to become humble.
4. Failures make us mad. Learn to get over the madness quickly.
5. Failures do not define who we are. We are way bigger than any of our failures.
6. Failures lead us to a great victory. One great victory erases all failures.
7. Failures lead us to become better thinkers. Great thinking leads us to lasting success.
All my struggles and failures led me to Christ.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy