1. We can only make our lives better when we become better ourselves.
2. By becoming better we become blessed beyond what we deserve.
3. Becoming better emotionally is more important than becoming better intellectually.
4. People crave to be around likeminded people.
5. We are free to become and do what we imagine.
6. We are all given the ability to dream because we can achieve our dreams.
7. Become an eagle instead of a chicken; the view is always better from the top.
Ask yourself the right questions: What if? Why not? Why not me?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy