Today’s nuggets come from the conclusion of the book PRICELESS - Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy.
1. Learn what make each person unique; everyone has a unique story to tell. What is your story?
2. We discover ourselves when we lose ourselves for the benefit of others. How many people are living better lives because of your life?
3. We all have God-given seeds of greatness inside us. Have you sprouted your seeds yet?
4. Learn to connect with others and learn from them. How good a connector are you?
5. Become a collector of stories and then a storyteller. How many great stories have you collected in 2014?
6. Discover your gifts and abilities early on and master and leverage them. What are your top 10 gifts you can offer to the world?
7. Make your life count. Are you using silence and solitude to reflect on the life you are living?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy