We Reap What We Sow
1. We are where we are in life because of the decisions we have made.
2. Sow iniquity and trouble and reap the same.
3. Judge others and be certain to be judged.
4. We reap the fruits of our deeds.
5. Sow blessings and blessings will be coming to you.
6. Sow mercy and grace and be forgiven and graceful.
7. Sow knowledge and wisdom and be forever wise.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy