Life is a gift
A great life is lived one moment at a time!
1. Discover your purpose in life. Develop a clear vision on how to live your purpose.
2. Life becomes boring when we stop learning. Never waste a mistake you make.
3. Remember that someone is always watching you. What you say and do matters a great deal.
4. Respond instead of reacting on everything that happens to you. It takes mental strength and discipline to respond appropriately.
5. Communicate, cooperate and connect with others. Demonstrate empathy and grace.
6. Respect everyone, trust is earned. It takes time to build a reputation; seconds to lose it.
7. Look at the window after a victory; look at the mirror after a defeat. Give credit to other for the victories and take responsibility for the defeats.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy