What is genius?
Congratulations Orrin Woodward for being in the top 20. http://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/the-top-50-leadership-and-management-experts-mon.html. The world is starting to recognize your genius. Orrin Woodward is young and he has already developed a leader to make number 39 (Chris Brady) on the list. Many more to come into this list! Thank you for your leadership.
1. Simple. Genius is to take the complex into the simple so the common person can understand.
2. Creation. Genius is to create an opportunity so the common person can have a shot at leaving a legacy.
3. Innovation. Genius is to create a whole new industry by intersecting several existing industries.
4. Learning. Genius is to fail, learn from failures, succeed, and then create an education system for the benefit of humanity.
5. Dreaming. Genius is to go where most don’t dare to go and dream when most have forgotten how to dream.
6. Education. Genius is to pass onto others all the secrets gleaned throughout the journey.
7. Unselfish. Genius is to teach as much as you can to as many as you can and do it unselfishly.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy