Male by Birth, Man by Choice
God created males to become men. What are the roles of a man?
Here are 7 to ponder:
1. To love his woman. Have you raised responsible children with the woman you love?
2. To preserve and enjoy nature. Have you planted your forest?
3. To help his fellow man. Have you helped those in need?
4. To love God above all else. Have you partnered with Him?
5. To document your lessons. Have you blessed others with your imprints?
6. To build trust in his relationships. Are you leading others to live better lives?
7. To leave a legacy. Are you leaving the places you go better than you found them?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy