Zest of Greatness
Are you living a life with a zest of greatness? The spark is in you. Go ahead and ignite it!
1. Listen to those with the results in life you want. If you don’t like the results you are getting in life it is time to stop listening to yourself and start talking to yourself.
2. Stay humble doing what you love to do. Eventually you will master your craft.
3. Find your calling and fulfill it. Keep asking the question, what have I been called to do?
4. Dreaming big is a skill like any other. Think bigger of yourself if you want to have bigger dreams.
5. Put energy, passion, and enthusiasm into whatever you do. Whatever you decide to do in life, do it with zest.
6. Tragedy normally means a wakeup call for us to change our ways. Never waste a tragedy. Use your tragedies to find your greatness.
7. Have then give grace. Can action eventually lead you to grace? What do you think?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy