The Fool and the Wise
How does one go about becoming wise? Wise people take the right actions from the right insights. The use intuition, that gut feeling coming from the creative part of our brain. Wisdom comes from the correct application of knowledge (understanding), from experiences, and from the reflections on those experiences. Wisdom is the principle thing we all shall seek.
Shift your thinking from one brain to another, from left to right and from right to left brain.
1. Don’t believe in luck, believe in God. We don’t lack intelligence and talent; we lack faith, belief in our creator.
2. Believe that even the smallest of actions can have the biggest ripple effects. The ripple effect creates success, wave making creates significance.
3. Know that grace and love can be suited for our own circumstances. Leverage the power of grace and love.
4. Live long enough and you will know that the greatest destruction is brought into our living rooms via a square device connected with a cable.
5. Life is what happens to us when we are making future plans. Work the plans.
6. Take time to reflect and time to love and you will leave a legacy. Love is a powerful force.
7. We all know our pains, what fills our minds in quiet moments. Wisdom comes from reflections to produce growth from our pains.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy