Dare to get them
Saint Mother Teresa. She did not just set the example she showed us we have a duty to do something great with our lives. She dared greatly, that's why she lived a significant life.
1. Get a vision. A vision statement looks at the future as an expression of our dreams.
2. Get a purpose. A purpose statement is the answer to the question why do I exist.
3. Get a mission. A purpose statement is the foundation/the anchor of our mission towards our vision.
4. Get a life. A purpose serves as the foundation upon which we can build our lives.
5. Get goals. Goals are milestones on the journey to our vision.
6. Get a present. A mission is directed outwards and deals with matters at hand in the present.
7. Get a philosophy. Our philosophy is the manner or the style of our conduct.
Do you have a written plan for your life? If you don’t, you are part of the 98% of the people who have not fully lived yet. If you do, you are 8 times more likely to live a life of significance, congratulations. We only get one life. Dare to live a life that matters.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy