All about thinking
1. Our inner world is a world beyond reason. Why not leverage the potential that lies inside you?
2. Develop the skills to scan your inner world. Why not spend time to know who you are?
3. Learn to act despite fears. If we don’t understand our own fears how can we help others to understand their?
4. Our values come from deep inside us. Do you know your values?
5. Values are all about what is right and what matters most. What matters most in your life?
6. Our values dictate our decisions. Our influence and the levels of risk we are willing to take come from our values. What risks are you willing to take?
7. Leaders spend time thinking about thinking. What percentage of your time are you spending thinking?
Leaders keep their eye on the ball and the scorecard so they know what to do next.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy