IF IT IS UP TO BE IT IS UP TO ME
Things that are easy to do are even easier not to do!
Managers tell; leaders show! Show your tail lights.
1. Laugh often. Laugh loud, deep, and wide. Have you laughed at yourself today?
2. Stay young. Youth is a state of mind. Are you firing ON all those neurons?
3. Mind the soul. Feed your soul the right foods. How wrinkled is your soul?
4. Not obliged. Never let your critical few things in life be at the mercy of the insignificant many. Are you living by your priorities or your obligations?
5. Prosperous living. The biggest secret to a ripe old age is to have in you that childlike spirit. What is your main spiritual food?
6. Priority living. Our attitudes are shaped by our priorities. Are you living by your priorities or someone else’s?
7. Borrow thinking. We don’t live long enough to build our own wisdom. Are you borrowing the great thoughts from wise people?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy