Truth to freedom
Success leaves clues; significance leaves impressions
1. Shift gears. Learn to speed shift from problem mode to solution mode. How fast can you go from problem identified to problem solved?
2. Destination destiny. Destiny is a matter of choice. What is your destiny telling your followers? Are you building a dynasty or your destiny?
3. Gratitude attitude. Attitude is the difference maker. Ask, is my attitude worth catching?
4. Mind the voice. Our attitudes are directly connected with our inner voices. How sweet is the sound of your voice?
5. Plant to harvest. If we plant crabapples we will not harvest Golden Delicious. What fruits can be harvested from your tree of life?
6. Heart talk. Learn to speak with your heart. Have you touched a heart today?
7. Mind the dash. Life is all about the dash between the two dates in our tombstones. What two words define your life?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy