Our amazing mothers
What mothers think, say and do has great significance in our lives. Thank you for your example. Here are a few things I have learned from my mother. Thank you for all your teachings.
1. Confidence. We stop being confident the day we forfeit to live our purpose.
2. Dedication. Joy is in the moment when our cry breaks through and someone hears momentarily.
3. Strength. Never let your sorrows to overwhelm you and prevent you from believing in joy. Joy is being heard on a deeper level; it is being the one who hears.
4. Responsibility. We either avoid pain or try to kill it. Deal with it by accepting it. Pain does not kill us, just let pain happen.
5. Leadership. Crushed grapes can produce great tasting wine. Leaders are forged in the battlefield.
6. Survival. Life is the constant pain filled cry of every person to be heard, to be noticed and to be loved.
7. Suffering. Don’t be afraid of pain. Significance is found on the other side of suffering.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy