Warrior or Worrier
Today's nuggets are brought to you from Brazil, the land of fun, friendliness, soccer, music, food, nature, beauty, youth, and as of late, a strong economy.
1. Grudges destroy the heart. Forgiveness enlarges the future of a warrior.
2. Warriors can’t stand losing. Never underestimate the power of associating with warriors.
3. We can only be defeated from within. Be careful to buy your own excuses, you get to keep them.
4. Warriors don’t accept keeping on losing. Let go of all the baggage and break the cycle of dependency.
5. Figure out ways to turn your disadvantages into assets. It’s in our handicaps we find our greatness.
6. No wounds, no glory. Most men are bruised warriors needing mending of their wounds.
7. Become a master of your rarity. Our purpose is usually found in our uniqueness, our rarity.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy