Healthy thoughts to guide us in 2013 as we say goodbye to the old and hello to the New Year:
1) We grow in strength of our character by going through pressure, stress, adversity, and difficulties. Never ask for easy, only ask for worth it!
2) Our toughness is shown by how we respond to adversity. It is when things don’t go according to plan that tough men are really needed.
3) Never let a job be your identity; let your purpose define who you are.
4) Be disciplined to do what you need to do so you are allowed to do what you want to do.
5) Why keep doing what everyone else is doing when you know you were created for lot more?
6) You are far more valuable than you think you are. Think of all skills, abilities, and passions that are unique to you.
7) Be careful what you put into you mind. Guard and protect your mind as if it were your most valuable asset, because it is.
May 2013 be the beginning of the rest of your life!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)