1) Does your life have purpose, meaning and fulfillment?
2) Why not start today leaving a trail of positive memories in the lives of those around you?
3) Are you capable of learning without pain? The pain is what carries the lessons.
4) What is the expectancy of your community? The expectation of great lives is what defines great communities.
5) From where do you draw strength and direction for your life? Do you have the right source?
6) Ignore distractions and focus all your thoughts on the direction you are going.
7) Do you know the real value of failure? Failure is one of those dirty little secrets the most prefer not to talk about.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)