Simple is powerful!
1) Choose the essential, master the fundamentals. Build upon the basics.
2) Go small and simple at first. Start with small dreams and goals.
3) Go from slow to fast, build momentum. Results is a big motivator.
4) Make simple commitments at first. Commit to what you can accomplish.
5) Simple routines at first. The simple is difficult to master. Master one step at a time.
6) Follow a simple process for planning, doing, checking and adjusting the path to your destination. Define, learn, do and grow.
7) Use a simple scorecard and have it flashing in front of you. Always ask the question: what is the scorecard telling me?
A genius has to repeat a step at least 50 times to master it; the average person 200 times; me probably 500+ times.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)