Here are a few more PRICELESS tips if you want to win in business as an ENTREPRENEUR.
1) Gain experience – learn every day in every way possible from reading, listening, associating, observing successful people.
2) Develop long term thinking – have a clear vision of where you are going.
3) Start each day with an uplifting positive mental attitude about your purpose and your vision. Work is easy when we love what we do.
4) Delay gratification – nothing worthwhile happens overnight (hard work + smart work + time).
5) Understand and leverage the power of compounding the decision we make. We overestimate what we can accomplish short term and underestimate what we can accomplish long term.
6) Set Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time tagged goals – SMART goals.
7) Develop a plan of action to reach the goals – plan and do. Plan the work and work the plan.
Follow the above and you will start separating yourself from the pack!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)