Learn to thrive in the age of distractions and procrastination.
Think, plan, do and finish what you start. Be a thinker and be a finisher in a world of starters.
1) Embrace thinking for a change, positive thinking. Find the time to think!
2) Embrace reflection. Go over the turning points of your life!
3) Embrace introspection. Know yourself better than anyone else!
4) Embrace proactive-ness and attentiveness. Take chances doing what you love to do!
5) Embrace self-control. Control your destiny or someone else will!
6) Embrace adversity. Deal with failure quickly, learning the lessons!
7) Embrace conflict. Value relationships above all else!
Focus on what matters most. Ignore what matters least!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)