What does your life’s scoreboard say?
Learn the why and how to keep score in what matters? Why do we keep an eye in our favorite sports team's scoreboard but not our own?
1) Are you running your life and business based on a solid scoreboard or on feelings rather than on facts?
2) The most important way to differentiate your life from competition is to do a superb job managing information. Get the right information on the scoreboard and use it.
3) Turn the right information into intelligence that cannot be ignored. Tension causes actions at the right moment.
4) Stop and take a look at the scoreboard. What does it say? Take responsibility for the score. Never play the blame game.
5) Use the scoreboard for teachable moments to prevent repeating mistakes. Lessons are repeated until lessons are learned.
6) Focus on short term goals to change the score instead of blaming others for your low score.
7) Our best memories are from our wins in life. Keep your scoreboard updated.
How bad do you want to win in life? Do you hate enough to lose in order to change your score? Watch out for the ditch of life where the accomplished blamers live behaving like crabs.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)