Join the leadership call to reverse the current of mediocrity
Here are 7 things to do as you start your leadership journey.
1) Gain knowledge and experience so you can change and succeed under any conditions. Know and do, do and know.
2) Team up with others better than you. Learn and share, share and learn.
3) Grow! Growth is not optional for leaders. Stretch and grow, grow and stretch.
4) Reach out to others. Be an example worthy to emulate. Lead and follow, follow and lead.
5) Make the world inside you better and the world around you will improve. Motivate self and inspire others, inspire others and motivate self.
6) Chase excellence to achieve wisdom. Win and fail, fail and win.
7) Make it easy for others to read you. Work and communicate, communicate and work!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)