Thoughts on happiness
1) Happiness is a by-product and it cannot be achieved by the direct pursuit. Think of it like a butterfly, when pursued, is always just beyond our grasp, if we sit down quietly, it may land on our knee.
2) Happiness comes from serving others. We all already have strengths to help others.
3) If happy people live longer then why are so many purposely shortening their lives?
4) Heritage, tradition strengthens us during times of need. Boy oh boy we are there!
5) Happiness comes after we start living life as if everything around us is a miracle.
6) Happiness comes from understanding that knowing is a privilege that comes with the duty to take action.
7) Each day we are granted with at least one opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)