What matters most?
Are you living the life you always wanted to live?
What is missing in your life?
What are the desires deeply embedded in your heart?
What is it that you really have hunger for?
Have you taken the time to think and reflects upon these questions?
Once we answers these questions we find purpose and meaning in our lives.
Here are a few things I believe all of us want to different degrees:
1. Basic survival. Things like good food, water, and shelter.
2. Material things. A nice cars, houses, boats, mobile homes, travels, and vacations.
3. Security. Safety and financial security.
4. Recognition and respect. We seek the recognition and respect of those we love and look up to.
5. Freedom. Freedom to live the life we wanted as a child or teenager.
6. Meaning. Living a life full of meaning knowing that our life on this earth made a difference in the lives of others.
7. Legacy. Living our marks where we passed and making the world a better place because we lived.
What motivates you?
How far have you gone through the levels of motivation?
Have you defined what gets you going, your juices flowing?
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)