Truth Is Powerful – Part II
When hit by the truth, take time to think and reflect on it.
Here are today’s nuggets carrying truth in them.
1. There is no greater calling then leading people to the truth.
2. All great books lead to the greatest of all books, the bible.
3. The wise became wise by being humble to seek the counsel from the wise.
4. The humble is the most courageous.
5. Being fearful is being selfish. Fear is rooted in the lack of faith.
6. Don’t let zeal get in the way of maturity.
7. The greatest serves others, loves the unlovable, takes abuse, takes criticism, and takes their beating.
What are the truths that have impacted your life the most?
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)