Today is THE DAY
The 7 Daily Nuggets have been shared with you for over four years now. What a journey and a true joy it has been for me to reach many you, the readers in over 100 countries around the world.
Today’s nuggets are very special as they contain the most valuable information. The nuggets are condensed from many sources and summarized into a process that when followed will produce remarkable results in your life. As usual it comes in a 7 step process. Read each step carefully, reflect on them, study them, and start applying them in your life. My wish is for you to surprise yourself with your own level of achievement. Now, let’s get to today’s 7 Daily Nuggets:
1. The desire, the dream. What is it that is missing in your life? What is burning inside you to make you go to the next step? How hungry are you to chase your dream? Turn your dreams into goals by putting a date on them. Translate your dreams and goals into pictures and memorize them in your brain.
2. Commitment. Are you willing to commit to your dreams and achieving your goals? Involvement is not good enough; you’ve got to be 100% committed. There are miracles in commitment. Do you have faith in yourself to achieve your dreams and goals? Belief is all or nothing. Are you living your faith? Are you into it with your entire mind, heart, spirit, and your soul? How immersed are you?
3. Seek the right information. The right information is more precious than gold nowadays. Make sure your sources of information have the results that you seek. Does the system where you are getting the information have the results you are looking for? Do a fruit check. Is there fruit on the tree? Are you using the proper tools to glean the right information? Tools like books, seminars, audios, videos, coaches, and mentors.
4. Turn information into knowledge. Organize the information and study it. Digest it. Use similar tools as in nugget 3 to make sure you have truthful, applicable information.
5. Apply the knowledge immediately. The only time available to apply the knowledge information is now. Distractions and procrastination are enemies of great achievers. Only the application of information turns into knowledge. Applied knowledge is what produces results.
6. Stay in the productive loop. Wisdom comes from repeated experiences as we master our craft. PDCA Plan, Do, Check, and Adjust) is the best proven internal process to arrive at your dreams and goals.
7. Persist to the end. Never give up, never, ever give up. Get up after every fall. Learn how to fall since falling is inevitable. Keep the eye on the dream and keep on swinging. Never live another day without a dream; it is the only way to live.
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)