Laws of Teamwork – Part 3
The first 3 laws are adapted from John C. Maxwell’s Book – The 17 Indispensable Laws of Teamwork.
What is the penalty for not obeying the laws?
Are you embracing the laws as you go about doing the work?
Significance is intentional, not accidental. There is no such thing as luck. Prepare, obey the laws, and do the work expected from you.
Here are today’s nuggets, the last 7 on the laws of teamwork:
1. The Law of the Edge. Leadership makes all the difference. Leadership trumps talent. Avery one is called to lead at some point in life. Will you be ready when your time comes?
2. The Law of the Dividends. Knowledge compounds faster than money. Are you investing in your team learning?
3. The Law of the High Morale. When you are winning, nothing hurts. What makes you do what others think it is impossible? Momentum is a powerful force.
4. The Law of Farm. We reap what we sow. Are you sowing what you expect to reap? Are you following the principles that govern the law of the farm?
5. The Law of Preparation. Success comes when opportunity and preparation meet. Are you prepared to take advantage when opportunity knocks? Will you recognize the opportunity when it comes, usually disguised?
6. The Law of Strength. The humble is the most courageous. Where does your strength come from? Does your strength come from within or without?
7. The Law of the Prime. The primed pump delivers the results immediately. Are you primed to start the flow immediately?
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)