Truth Is Powerful
When hit by the truth, take time to think and reflect on it.
Here are today’s nuggets carrying truth with them.
1. The clarity of our dreams determines the clarity of our priorities and the quality of our lives.
2. Tell yourself who you want to become and you will become who you believed who you would be. You become the commercial you play in your head.
3. Find the words or the music that speaks to your soul and play it every day to lift your spirit and warm your heart.
4. Think right and you will act your way to a great future. We are the product of our most prevalent thoughts.
5. It is easier to follow the crowd than to think. Thinking is difficult work and that is why so few people do it.
6. Every great life has a sentence that is defined by. Choose a great sentence to be remembered by.
7. We earn our courage a little experience at a time. We get experience one action at a time.
What are the truths that have impacted your life the most?
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)