The Age of the Entrepreneur - 8
1. Entrepreneurs saturate their brains with the right knowledge. They fill their brains with the knowledge about problems and possible solutions; then they let their brains do the work for them.
2. Entrepreneurs love nature. They take time to appreciate nature and fill their brains with images from the amazing beauty of God’s creations.
3. Entrepreneurs let their brains do the work. They know the brain processes the information and provides clues to solutions. They know the solutions will come and they are ready to go out and test them.
4. Entrepreneurs are wanderers. They wander on purpose with an obsessed drive to find creative solutions.
5. Entrepreneurs trust their instincts. They develop high trust for proven processes used by other entrepreneurs. They are able to learn from others better and faster.
6. Entrepreneurs are different. They know that they have to be different to make a difference and that sameness leads to mediocrity. They are visual thinkers with the ability to look at all sides of a problem.
7. Entrepreneurs are not linear thinkers. They think in 3-D and their thoughts have shapes, sizes, colors, and light. The have the uncommon ability to see light in darkness and color where others only see black, white, and gray.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy