The Age of the Entrepreneur - 7
1. Entrepreneurs turn noise into information. They assign meaning to what they see. Their brain filters out the irrelevant noise. What bothers others gives a feast to their brains.
2. Entrepreneurs can see order where others don’t. They can see order in the disorder seen by everyone else. They develop a heighten awareness for solutions.
3. Entrepreneurs see the hidden connections. They will find a way or create one. They leverage the power of hidden connections. They are not looking at the same places as everyone else.
4. Entrepreneurs expect to stumble into solutions. They relentless look for the key that fits the solution to the problem. They choose to believe that a solution exists.
5. Entrepreneurs create something new. They are always coming up with things that never existed before. They are willing to embrace the unknown.
6. Entrepreneurs know when they are the most creative. They find that the most creative times are between the waking and rising. They are attentive to the moments that they are working the least because their minds achieve the most.
7. Entrepreneurs value their naps. Their geniuses are working the hardest when they appear to be working the least yet they develop a reputation for problem solving.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy