Gratitude and Generosity
Generosity transforms life, overcomes scarcity thinking, and leads to peace and prosperity. Be a giver in a world of takers. The future will always belong to the givers. Count your blessings every day in every possible way.
1. The gift of self. How have you felt when you gave your best to someone in need? The gift of time is the most valuable gift there is.
2. Happens anywhere. In the midst of dire poverty and suffering we encountered acts of generosity.
3. Love and grace. Pay forward. The love and grace we extend to others comes back to us multiplied.
4. No pain, no gain. True generosity often requires us to get out of our familiar zones and take risks.
5. Blessing comes before generosity. When we feel blessed we are compelled to become a blessing to others.
6. Overflow. Practicing an attitude of gratitude overflows into acts of kindness and generosity.
7. Grow and multiply. Give things that will grow and multiply. Our giving multiplies when it comes out of pain and suffering. It is in our suffering that we find our greatness. What is dormant inside calling you to be a giver?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy