The Age of the Entrepreneur - 2
1. Entrepreneurs know that there are no problems without solutions. They believe that the solutions are readily available all around them. They have unwavering belief so they can imagine solutions without the evidence.
2. Entrepreneurs know to keep looking for solutions. They know that a solution can appear at any moment and all of a sudden. They are always ready to accept and record the clues and as the evidence.
3. Entrepreneurs don’t overlook, ignore, or reject the evidence even if it is against their beliefs. They use their eyes to let clues go to their brains where their intuition processes those clues into pictures. They know that logic can be misleading and intuition is what leads to them the Holy Grail.
4. Entrepreneurs know they are apt to see what they are not expecting to see. They train their brains to have the ability to see what others cannot see. Faith cannot be rushed or forced. Like love, faith is a choice and it is developed over time. The energy flows in through the eyes into the brain, from the brain to the heart, from the heart to the brain, and then back to the eyes again as it become reality.
5. Entrepreneurs may run out of money but they never run out of problems to solve. Problems to solve are more important than money. Money follows the value we create.
6. Entrepreneurs know that intelligence is not a predictor of success. The predictor of success is creating value while solving difficult problems. The key to success is to process the knowledge correctly while in the hunt for solutions. Gut feeling is heart and brain feeling for those who believe before seeing.
7. Entrepreneurs have a high awareness of the environment around them. They develop the ability to respond, response-ability, based on the stimuli that are continuously arriving to them. Between stimulus and response we have the freedom to choose. Respond instead of reacting.
Entrepreneurs take full responsibility for their life, do you?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy