The Age of the Entrepreneur - 3
1. Entrepreneurs keep the eyes of their brain open. Their brains are open even when they are in the twilight, the state of semi-alertness.
2. Entrepreneurs place themselves at a high state of awareness. They have the ability to turn on their laser like focus while always moving in the direction of their dreams.
3. Entrepreneurs keep a relentless focus on where they are going. They know that the path to where they want to go may not be straight; they are constantly making adjustments to reach their destinations.
4. Entrepreneurs fear mediocrity more than they fear failure. They know that failure is expected along the journey; they learn from it and keep moving on.
5. Entrepreneurs know that what they focus on determines their beliefs. When you are in the presence of an entrepreneur you can tell they got their eyes onto something.
6. Entrepreneurs know that what they believe determines their expectations. They have high expectations of themselves and pay no attention to what the world thinks of them.
7. Entrepreneurs know eventually see what they expect to see. They see what the common eye is unable to see, and therefore, do what the world thinks it is impossible to do.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy