The Age of the Entrepreneur - 4
1. Entrepreneurs don’t let the external forces control their focus, beliefs, and expectations. They keep their internal compass functioning and directing them to where they want to go.
2. Entrepreneurs are continuously challenging their beliefs and assumptions. They do this so they can continue to improve their perceptions of reality.
3. Entrepreneurs make conscious choices to keep their brains open. They have a high degree of awareness of the world surrounding them so they can covert information into knowledge and action.
4. Entrepreneurs see things that were there for all to see. They are constantly seeing new things and connecting them to find solutions others can’t find.
5. Entrepreneurs are masters of interpreting what they see, touch, feel, smell, and hear. They use all their senses to guide their intuition; their 6th sense.
6. Entrepreneurs can focus on several things at the same time. They live with contradictions coming from both ends of a spectrum. That’s why we often think we have a healthy dose of craziness.
7. Entrepreneurs get out of themselves and are willing to change their situational beliefs. They have unwavering belief they will get out of any difficult situation because they create their own luck.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy