The 7 Keys to Radical Success
Are you living the life you've always wanted to live? Why not?
Learn how to reprogram the computer running your life, your subconscious mind, and radically change the results in your life. The only real education is a self-education. The cost of self-education is a bargain compared to a traditional, the so called “credentialed” education. Self-education allows you to achieve radical success so you too can live the life you always wanted to live. Success and significance is a process and is available to anyone who really wants it and has the will to go get it. Believe to see it, see to do it, do it to improve, and improve to succeed. Here are 7 powerful habits that will forever change your life and bring you success, significance, and a legacy.
1. Reading. The habit of daily reading has let so many people to success. Not everything is worth reading. You don’t have to finish a bad book. The right books are great investments. Reading improves our creativity and improves the other six habits below. Reading gives us the emotional strength, improves our self-esteem, and improves our communication and critical thinking skills.
2. Listening. Listening to audios shuts our negative self-talk. Over time the positive voices from great speakers raises our positive voice and quiets down our negative voices. The negative voice will never go away; it will just stop influencing us.
3. Associating. We become the average of the people we hang around. As the old saying goes “hang around dog and you get flies.” Hang around robbers and become one. Hang around leaders and become one. Choose your associations carefully for they can make or break us.
4. Thinking. Thinking is a hard thing to do and that is why so few people do it. Proper thinking follows the habits of reading, listening and associating. We become the product of our prevalent thoughts. Thinking leads to action to apply the right knowledge.
5. Mentoring. Start with a coach and then a mentor for keeping you on track towards your dreams and goals. Kill and bury your ego and have the humility to submit to a mentor and deal with the liming beliefs that have been plaguing you.
6. Writing. It takes time to become a great writer. It takes discipline to write. When I don’t feel like writing, I do it anyway. Writing is a powerful way to put our thoughts into words that carry a power, a punch with them.
7. Speaking. Become a public speaker. If you had the courage to read the right books, listen to the right people, associate with winners and great minds, thinking winning thoughts, submitting to a mentor, and writing you can certainly become a public speaker. Public speaking brings who you are and all that you know to life.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy