Who is the leader?
Can we answer?
Have we become a leaderless society?
1. Government. When the country is divided? Who is leading the nation?
2. Business. When business lack imagination and innovation. Who is leading?
3. Education. When our schools are failing. Who is leading our schools?
4. Community. When communities are failing to serve. Who are the leaders?
5. Faith. When our churches have become concerts. Who is leading the church?
6. Family. When our families are falling apart. Who is leading the family?
7. Culture. When our culture is decaying. Who is influencing our culture?
Educate yourself and start leading right where you are. Do it because you can. Do it because if you don’t others will not. Do it because it is deeply needed.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."