How Big A Problem Solver Are You?
Picture by Tarcizo Lucas Fontana
PROBLEM = Potential Rewards Originate Because Lasting Energy Manifests
We all have problems. Problems surround us everywhere we go. There is a solution to every problem just like the meaning of the acronym PROBLEM above. Define the problems, and then focus on the solutions.
1. Solve your own problems first. There are few people great at solving their own problems. Lead yourself before you can lead others.
2. Help others solve their problems. There are even fewer people great at helping others solve their own problems. The world rewards problem solvers.
3. Know what problems to solve. Major on majors first.
4. Know why to solve problems. Solve the cause and not the symptoms of the problem. Know the rewards coming with the solutions.
5. Know how to solve problems. Don’t just poke at the problem with any temporary solution. Find lasting solutions.
6. Solve difficult problems. Tackle the the big harry problems with a vengeance. Get the underlying issues causing the problems and resolve the issues.
7. Solve unexpected problems. Be good at solving unexpected problems.
Make the solutions bigger than the problems.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."