Does success have a price?
YES, success has a price worth paying for. The opposite of success is not failure; it is quitting.
The cost of quitting is much higher than the price of success. The cost of quitting is living a life full of regrets.
1. Significance. The road to significance is paved with success and failure.
What are your sign posts saying?
2. Work. The price of success is hard work.
How resilient are you?
3. Worth. Success has a value.
What is success worth to you?
4. Fear. Most fear is unfounded.
Are you willing to kill fear with action?
5. Security. Most folks are after security.
Is there significance in a secure life?
6. Safety. There is no fun in a safe life.
Is there significance in a risk free life?
7. Treasure. The ones seeking security and safety will never find the treasure buried inside them.
How deep are you digging to find your treasures?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."