Happiness is an inside job
Why are so many people miserable?
Suggest shifting the focus from the outside world and pay close attention to the inside world. Little by little our happiness increases.
1. Focus on our own lives instead of the lives of others. Mind your own happiness.
2. Give utmost attention to the present. Let go of the past.
3. Have faith and hope for a better future. Chase your dreams and you will be happier.
4. Simplify your life. Focus on the inside instead of clinging and accumulating things.
5. Take control of your time and money. Our daily decisions make or break us.
6. Spend time with nature. Bring in the marvels of creation into your life.
7. Pray like it all depends on God. Work like it all depends on you.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."