7 Golden Counsels
1. Count your blessings. Be grateful for what others receive.
2. Show grace and kindness. Do it for everyone, especially for the one that least deserves it.
3. Embrace your tears. Tears bring seeds of joy with them.
4. Resolve conflict. Clarity is a product of conflict resolution.
5. Practice forgiveness. Forgiveness allows the forgiver to erase the past and move forward.
6. Refrain from judging others. We don’t know the journey they have been through.
7. Mind your own cross. Complaining does not make the cross any lighter; acceptance does.
The final step of our journey is all the same.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."