Common Traits of Successful People
Success looks different for every successful person; failure looks the same. Success comes from the application of proven principles known for centuries. Failure is one’s inability to achieve one’s goals and dreams. It all boils down to abilities! The great thing about abilities is that any of us can develop and master them. Here are 7 important ones.
1. Choosability. They wisely choose their endeavors. To them it is not so much about making the right decisions as it is about making the decisions right.
2. Stickability. They stick to their endeavors long after others have quit. They are willing to face strong opposition and ridicule on the pursuit of their visions.
3. Networkability. They surround themselves with people who have abilities they may not have. They are great orchestrators and get uncommon results from dealing with common people.
4. Couragability. They dare to go where others don’t have the courage to go. Their inner strength moves them in the direction of their goals and dreams, one little victory at a time.
5. Rejectability. They are willing to face rejection and remain positive in the midst of negativity. They learned not to take it personal.
6. Likability. Each in their own way they develop a form of charisma where others like to associate with them. There is something about them others like and would like to be alike.
7. Luckability. They create their own luck (laboring under correct knowledge). They master the basics of their game and become professionals in their field.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."