Truth is sweet to the ear
1. We cannot change what we can tolerate.
Things change when we change things.
2. The opposite of success is quitting.
Success comes from the relentless pursuit of what matters most.
3. People don’t lack time and money.
People lack knowledge about time and money management.
4. Conflict brings clarity.
No conflict, no growth and no change.
5. There is no price to pay for pursuing our dreams.
We pay a high price if we don’t pursue our dreams.
6. Mind and mine time and money.
Those that don’t manage their time and money end up busy and broke.
7. Goals are the key to achievement.
Living without goals is like preparing the soil and not planting what we desire to harvest; the weeds come naturally.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."