Time and Money
Are we living our priorities?
One can tell a lot by where one’s time and money are going towards.
1. Tracking time. Where is your time going? Is your time going towards your priorities or your obligations? Time is the most important element in life; once time is gone it is gone.
2. Tracking money. Where is your money going? Is your money going towards your assets or liabilities? Money is not the most important thing but in order of importance it comes just below time.
3. Purpose. Shift your time and money towards your purpose. Are you being true to your purpose? Living a life without a purpose is like being in a ship without a rudder.
4. Goals. Your goals should align with your purpose. Your time and money ought to go towards achieving your goals. Are you being true to your goals?
5. Dreams. Your Goals ought to go towards achieving your dreams. Are you being true to your dreams or someone else’s dreams?
6. Defining priorities. Living without priorities is like treating everything as a priority or nothing as a priority. If we don’t determine our priorities someone else will and we may not like it.
7. Legacy. What are you going to be remembered by? Your time and money will determine your priorities.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."