Something to think about
The life we have always wanted is found outside our familiar zone. Be willing to be uncomfortable long enough to be comfortable with the uncomfortable.
1. Easy out. Playing victims relieves us from taking responsibility and that is why it’s easy to blame others.
2. Not me. Our greatness comes disguised in our perceived handicaps what that is the reason they are ours.
3. Not for me. Become a master cultivator of hope and faith because without them there is no progress.
4. The way I am. Success only comes after we change ourselves because changes always come bearing gifts.
5. My rights. We must fulfill our duties before demanding our rights since reparations lead to weaknesses.
6. Can’t make ends meet. We voluntarily sell ourselves into financial slavery and then fight those willing to help us become free.
7. So blind. An eye for an eye is making the world blind. Are we that just to demand justice?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."