We Become What We Think
We are the product of our own thinking.
1. Challenges. Difficulties present us with opportunities to turn inward and use our inner resources.
2. Wisdom. Wisdom is to match inner resources to each incident happening to you.
3. Purpose. Never allow diversions and amusement to override your true purpose.
4. Diligence. There is no such thing as vicarious merit, it take diligent work.
5. Worry. Never be concerned who is watching us or what they are thinking.
6. Work. We have been given our own work to do so let’s get to it and do our best.
7. Grow. Who cares what other people think of us. Most people aren’t thinking anyway.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy