7 Traits of Successful Professionals
The big rewards always go to the top professionals. Choose your endeavor well and be a pro; put the necessary time in to be one. There are no shortcuts to greatness.
1. They love what they do. They make us think that it is easy to do what they do. It seems so natural and simple to the untrained eye. They make challenges a game and they have fun playing the games they play.
2. They have big dreams. All they do feeds their big dreams and goals. They know obstacles are part the game they play. They never quit their big dreams.
3. They know their purpose. They detected their purpose and learned how to live on the edge, where few dare to go. They exert and release energy for the world to see.
4. They are masters of their craft. They paid their dues and took the time to become uncommon. They are enthusiastic about getting better and better. They love to compete.
5. They are tenacious. They are persistent and practice their craft outside the battlefield. They break barriers and go beyond their own limitations. They know that winners never quit.
6. They are servants. They are always willing to help others to improve. They use their blessings to bless others.
7. They are surrounded by winners. They have coaches and mentors to help them get ahead. They learn from other professionals but know where they are unique.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy