Freedom is PRICELESS
1. Our freedoms come from retraining our minds. We all need to unlearn and relearn. How often are you cleansing your mind from obnoxious viruses?
2. Our minds are capable beyond anything imaginable. Our subconscious mind is two million times more powerful than our conscious mind. Do you know how to connect the two minds?
3. Our potential is locked behind closed doors that can only be opened by us. What is ahead of us pales in comparison to what lies inside us. Are you developing your skills and abilities?
4. The only barriers to our happiness are self-imposed. We are the only ones who imprison ourselves. Why be a prisoner of our own circumstances?
5. Our attitudes determine whether we experience peace or fear and freedom or imprisonment. Our attitudes determine our altitudes. What attitudes are we choosing on a daily basis?
6. The truth repeats itself. Lessons are repeated until lessons are learned. Why not accept the truth so we start experiencing freedom?
7. Stop listening to yourself and start talking to yourself. If you have not achieved the level of success you think you deserve then stop listening to yourself. Why not start listening to those with the results in life you would like to have?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy