1. We can only begin to have a meaningful life now. We all can draw a line and start living the life we always wanted right now. Choose to live a life of no regrets.
2. The principles of living a meaningful life are all learnable and available to anyone. Principles have endured the test of time.
3. We can only help someone else when we meet them where they are at as equals. Choose empathy over sympathy.
4. Now is the only time there is. Savor the moments that life brings to you.
5. Peace is only found within us. It takes self-discipline to go deep within us to find it.
6. Everyone can be free by exercising free will. We all have the capacity to rise above our circumstances.
7. Fear is an invitation for us to rise to a higher level of freedom. Never let your fears keep you in bondage.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy