Great questions to ask ourselves
1. Why do I worry about things outside my control?
2. Why don’t I focus entirely on what is truly my concern?
3. Why don’t I improve the contents of my character?
4. Why adopt the affairs of others as my own if I don’t like being frustrated, anxious, and a fault-finding person?
5. Why don’t I master my skills and abilities, perform my duties and learn to think about myself and the relationships within my community?
6. Why don’t I pursue greatness since it is an equal opportunity, available to me at any time?
7. Why don’t I focus on what matters most so I can become person of dignity living a noble life?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy