The Psychology of Selling
1. Forget your selling needs, focus on the buyer needs. It’s all about the buyer.
2. Ask the right questions. Learn all you can about the needs of the buyer.
3. Make friends. People buy from people they trust.
4. Detect the buyer needs. Lead by asking the right questions.
5. Seek incremental agreement along the way. A string of yeses leads to the final YES.
6. Match the need to the product. No clear need, no sales.
7. Win/win or no deal. Deliver and serve the customer.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy